Friday, September 2, 2011

Karl Meltzer Adventure Sports Profiles



Karl Meltzer in RedBull Human Express Trail Run.









Upon completion Human Express, Meltzer was keen to recognise the role that the Mafate had played in his success and was quoted as saying “I’ve been raving about these shoes since I started running in them at the Zane Grey 50 mile on April 24. I really don’t think I would have completed this run on the Pony Express Trail without them. I had only one blister the entire run, which happened on day 2. The blister location was typical on my pinkie toe. It never caused any discomfort. I just had to give myself a little more room and I was set. The ultimate cushioning of the shoe provided so much protection, and along with shock absorbtion, it’s safe to say it had to save me AT LEAST 25% of total impact. That number is even what I consider a low estimate. The shoes rock! I’ll never change to something else, and the support they give me is mind boggling. If you haven’t tried them…..you are missing out.”


Source: http://www.ransacker.co.uk/running-shoes/goings-on/karl-meltzer-hoka-2064-miles/http://www.ransacker.co.uk/running-shoes/goings-on/karl-meltzer-hoka-2064-miles/

No comments:

Post a Comment